Thursday, July 27, 2017

Where are we?

I felt I needed to blog today, so here I am typing away at the keys, putting my feelings out to the universe.

Where are we in the process?
Well, we are still waiting. I am working on loosing weight. It is going slow, but going. I am confident that it will all fall into place just how it should. Although, I still carry the load that we are waiting on me, but I am pushing myself and working on it. That is our biggest hold up right now. I also have plans on selling items to raise funds (that will be another post for another day). But my mind is constantly running with what I need to do, what I can do, what I should be doing. It's a process and I know that I am moving in the right direction and am going to keep working on loosing weight so that we can get this started!


Recently China just revamped and changed a bunch of rules. I read about one of the rules being that you can only have 5 children in the home. No one knew if it was 5 before or after the adoption. It was a couple weeks from when I heard the rules were going to change, before it actually happened. I was anxious, nervous, but knew that whatever happened was meant to be. So we waited. When the new rules were announced it stated "In a couple adoption, the number of minors living in the house of the PAPs (prospective adoptive parents) should be not more than 5." It was unclear if it was 5 before or after the adoption. I was a mess, trying to find any clarification I could. I prayed that if we were suppose to continue with an adoption from China, that it would be 5 before the adoption. We waited for a couple of days before a sweet friend of mine, Isa, FB messaged me with a couple screenshots of people clarifying that it was 5 in home, adopting the 6th!!!!!! Prayers were answered and once again it was confirmed that China was the route we were to go. 

We talk about out little girl all of the time, and look forward to the point we can begin the process, and can see her face. I dream of her often. She weighs on my mind and heart constantly! Until that time I will continue to work on loosing this weight and getting to a place we can start this!

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for all of you every day, every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete